TOolbox for Traffic Engineering Methods
DevelopersThe TOTEM toolbox is being developed by S. Balon and G. Monfort.
O. Materne developed the basics of the GUI, T. Vanstals integrated C-BGP in the GUI, G. Nimubona developed the basics of the topology editor.
TOTEM contains several traffic engineering modules and support tools, see
- DAMOTE: algorithms to compute MPLS LSPs, developed by F. Blanchy and L. Mélon within the ATRIUM project.
- C-BGP: a BGP simulator developed by B. Quoitin and S. Tandel within the TOTEM project.
- IGPWO: IP metric optimiser, developed by S. Cerav-Erbas and H. Ümit within the TOTEM project.
- Topgen: a topology and traffic generator developed by J. Lepropre. It uses the BRITE topology generator.
- SAMTE: a Scalable Approach for MPLS Traffic Engineering developed by F. Skivee.
- MIRA: the implementation of MIRA and NEWMIRA algorithms. The code of these algorithms has been written by S. Avalone, F. Oliviero and D. Emma.
- SAMCRA: The code of these algorithms has been written by F. Kuipers and E. Lezaun.
- REOPT and LSP dimensioning: developed respectively by Sandford Bessler and Tran Tuan Hung both from FTW.
- OptDivideTM: nearly-optimal TE routing, developed by S. Balon.